The Big Bang "created" the universe, or so it is said to. Einstein realized that his equations said that the universe must be either expanding or contracting, but it could not be standing still, because if it were then gravity would attract all the galaxies towards one another . This started his theory.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Q: How were gender and class roles defined during this time frame?

Albert Einstein: Most the people(mostly men) went into the wars during this time frame. The women worked in the back; taking care of injured soldiers. They did this, or they stayed home and took care of the families and cleaned the house. Everybody in Germany wanted to be in the science field, but this was hard because of the wars themselves. This is also one reason I studied on my own to finish my work and theories.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Bessie Smith im a famous jazz singer! Your scientist has really shown me that he is incredible with his intelligence.Our creative process are similar because we stick to what we believe in although I am not so good in science I use my voice to take me far and be successful in life. I think your scientist has really made an impact from his intelligence.Its great he escaped to America to spread his knowlegde. Are creativity is different because we have different taste and what we like to do but hey we made an impact in the world, check my page out feel free to comment any thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is briliant Mr. Einstein. The capabilities of the human mind continue to amaze me!i find a kindred spirit in you, as i am an artist and a scientist. Your thought process is interesting, how you worked your theories out in your head, and it seems to me that artists and scientists, no matter how different they may appear, are similair.

    ReplyDelete


Albert Einstein was born in Germany. He was also Jewish. This made life hard for him around the 1940's. He had to do something before he was captured by the Nazis. So Albert escaped to America. His knowledge spread across the US once he arrived. Ha is known as the smartest man alive.