The Big Bang "created" the universe, or so it is said to. Einstein realized that his equations said that the universe must be either expanding or contracting, but it could not be standing still, because if it were then gravity would attract all the galaxies towards one another . This started his theory.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Q: What were your limitations as a scientist or as a person?

Albert Einstein: Alot of my life I lived in Germany, in which I was a Jewish person. This was not good back in my time because it was when Germany was turning in Nazi Germany(which were against Jewish and other cultures). This caused me to take a little break from science and flee from Germany before is was too late.
Another limitation for me was when I studied alot of the Space Science field. There were too many dangers of space explorations back then, so I couldn't have studied space as much as I would of liked.

1 comment:

  1. It must have been really hard for you being Jewish in Germany. I faced discrimination as well being African American during this time period. Did you face any issues after you came to America?

    ReplyDelete


Albert Einstein was born in Germany. He was also Jewish. This made life hard for him around the 1940's. He had to do something before he was captured by the Nazis. So Albert escaped to America. His knowledge spread across the US once he arrived. Ha is known as the smartest man alive.