The Big Bang "created" the universe, or so it is said to. Einstein realized that his equations said that the universe must be either expanding or contracting, but it could not be standing still, because if it were then gravity would attract all the galaxies towards one another . This started his theory.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Q: What events early in your life might indicate or have sparked and interest in science?

Albert: In Germany, science was "the thing" or the fad. When I was a young boy my father showed me several science related inventions and I got a job at Bern Patent Office which obtained many inventions. This sparked my interest in science.
Nothing is science without math. What interested me in math was my old childhood friend showing me math textbooks that I studied everyday.

5 comments:

  1. Hello it's amazing how interested in math and science you were in your childhood. I think you really have inspired others with what you have done and how talented you are, the creativity on your page is GREAT! I learned alot from your interview and pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert Einstein your a smart man and so i' m I you make theories and I make music.

    You think of different things than me you think of gravity, time and light and i think of composing music and looking at notes.

    I think your work is great because you thought of all these things.

    My era help me with my music did your era help you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it interesting that you began thinking about science at a young age. Considering how complex this subject is . I've been thinking about music since I can remember. Even though it's not as complex as this , I believe we share the same kind of love for our lifestyles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Albert! I'm Kiki, your blog is great. What part of Germany did you live in? I live in France, and I spent most of my time in Paris and Montparnasse. Do you still live in Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is very fascinating that we both share a strong interest in something, no matter how different they are. Neither of uss let anything get in the way of our passion. I admire you for that, sir.

    ReplyDelete


Albert Einstein was born in Germany. He was also Jewish. This made life hard for him around the 1940's. He had to do something before he was captured by the Nazis. So Albert escaped to America. His knowledge spread across the US once he arrived. Ha is known as the smartest man alive.